Is your product newly launch and want to run PPC?
THESE ARE FIVE CAMPAIGNS AND THE PURPOSE IS RESEARCH.
1. (SEED/ROOT KEYWORDS)
Put all your keywords in Frankestian, mark the one word per phrase and word frequency count option…
Put highly repeated (maximum 10) keywords in AUTO – FIXED – BROAD campaign with bidding strategy 0.25 cent. as we can control our campaign.
Also, target keywords (single tail) of your product titles such as Brand name and other relevant single tail keywords.
2. (OTHER LANGUAGE KEYWORDS)
Amazon is in multiple markets which include not only English-speaking people but french, German, and Spanish also.
The US is the largest market of amazon and a million inhabitants are French. And obviously prefer to search in their own language. We have to target those people……..
Convert your main keywords to other languages via google translator.
Check its search volume and history in Magnet.
If relevant (min 800 SV) and search history must stable
Put it in the PPC. It will give you the conversion at a very low cost.
3. (DIFFERENT TYPES OF AUTO CAMPAIGNS)
Different types of auto campaigns help us in analyzing our data…
We make eight auto campaigns (although it is too much we are doing research and want to control data)………
– AUTO – FIXED BID – CLOSE MATCH – TOP OF SEARCH
– AUTO – FIXED BID – CLOSE MATCH – PRODUCT PAGE
– AUTO – FIXED BID – LOOSE MATCH – TOP OF SEARCH
– AUTO – FIXED BID – LOOSE MATCH – PRODUCT PAGE
– AUTO – FIXED BID – SUBSTITUTE – TOP OF SEARCH
– AUTO – FIXED BID – SUBSTITUTE – PRODUCT PAGE
– AUTO – FIXED BID – COMPLEMENT – TOP OF THE SEARCH
– AUTO – FIXED BID -COMPLEMENT – PRODUCT PAGE
4.FORTH TIP (CATEGORY TARGETING WITH LOW BID)
You can target the category in ……
1. Sponsored product
2. Sponsored brand
3. Sponsored display
But our purpose is RESEARCH. So we choose SPONSORED PRODUCT because Amazon provides the ASINs by which your product is targeted in SPONSORED PRODUCT only.
BASIC: BID (0.20 – 0.60)
– Select the product that is highly relevant to your product.
– Next, come to that product which is being shown in frequently bought together.