Pay per click Case
Case Study I have Handled
This client was a fresh brand with very little exposure that wanted to break into a heavily competitive marketplace. I introduced them to Amazon’s beauty category, and within the first six months, I brought their products into the top results pages for all targeted keywords. Within two years, the client had the top selling product of its type on Amazon and across North America. Additionally, I’ve launched a new product in March of 2018 that has accumulated a 4.8 overall star rating with over 40 reviews.
Despite the increased challenges in launching new products on Amazon in 2018, with the tactics I deployed, I was not only able to immediately start selling 20+ units a day of this client’s products, I was also able to capture the top-ranked spot for many of the most competitive keywords for this product type.
- Year-over-year sales growth: 210%
- PPC ACoS: 26.8%
- Seller Feedback Score: 98% last 12 months
- Product Review: Average 4.5-star review; 4,000 reviews
- “Best Seller” badge in respective categories
Focusing Areas Three
The strategy made success easy
This client was on the brink of being suspended on Amazon. I joined their team and identified three main areas for improvement:
(1) Enroll in Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)
(2) Improve listing optimization and add Enhanced Brand Content (EBC)
(3) Develop an effective advertising strategy to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Year-over-year growth: 1,210%
- PPC ACoS: 17%
- Sales generated from PPC: Over $250,000
- Seller Feedback Score: 98% positive over the lifetime
- Top 1% of sellers by sales rank
I typically reply to all email inquiries within 24 hours.